Have you ever wondered what happens when you use a mobile or onsite shredding company?
Here’s a quick overview of the mobile shredding processes that we go through at MobileShred to make things as simple and straightforward as possible for our clients.
Everything is done to meet your security shredding requirements, assure effective data destruction and subsequent recycling.
- Give the MobileShred advisor a call to determine the mobile shredding services you need and the type and size of container that is best for you (we have a wide range of bins, bags and cabinets to choose from).
- Again with the advisor’s help, agree a schedule for collections or, if your needs do not warrant regular visits, choose our ‘call and shred’ service.
- We come out to your premises to deliver your chosen secure containers.
- You fill them.
- As and when required, our mobile shredding vehicle visits your premises, our security vetted personnel collect the confidential material, load it into the vehicle’s shredders and destroy it at your premises. If you want to, you are more than welcome to watch the process taking place.
- We provide you with a Certificate of Destruction as proof that your materials have been securely destroyed.
- We return the shredded materials to our facilities for recycling.
And that’s all there is to it!
Quick, easy and convenient!